[PLUG]Re: Thursday's meeting

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 02:10:10 -0700 (MST)

Am 10. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Chris Cowan so:

> Tomcat is cool... I was hoping to get Debian installed on one of my boxes...
> maybe next time...

As others have mentioned, there's usually some help available at the back of
the room. Show up early and bring whatever you would need for it to work.
Make sure it has an ethernet card.

Alternatively, show up at Bandersnatch next Tue after 19:00 :).

Though there is intentionally no set agenda for the Linux Stammtisch, we
generally have installfest activities going on. In fact, I usually bring in
boxen for people to play with.

http://home.pages.de/~lufthans/unix/Linux_Stammtisch.html

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  A t-shirt a day keeps the noose (tie) away. - der.hans