internet terrorism (A preview of whats to come if windows XP makes it to the home market)

Shawn T. Rutledge plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 00:23:02 -0700

Yeah but he criticizes MS for fully implementing TCP/IP the way Unix
does.  That's kindof ironic, and I would hope some court won't blast
them for doing that.  But of course greater power demands greater
security measures.

Does IPV6 do anything to make DOS attacks harder?

--
  _______                   Shawn T. Rutledge / KB7PWD  ecloud@bigfoot.com
 (_  | |_)          http://www.bigfoot.com/~ecloud  kb7pwd@kb7pwd.ampr.org