Website > Portal

Kit Plummer plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
09 Jul 2001 22:18:40 -0700

Well ya know I pretty much unemployed at this point...and my wife won't
be in town until Thursday night...   ;}

I might be willing to spearhead a project of the sort if there is a
general concensus that the work would be heralded.  Maybe this can be
discussed in more detail at the next meeting...

BTW: are there any other RHCE's listening?

Kit