Re[2]: OT: Armin's Moving-Sale Hardware-Blowout

Armin Hartinger plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 13:27:21 -0700

Hello der.hans,

Yeah, it's a 30GB drive... OMG, I always make fun off ppl who typo
like that... sigh...

-Armin

Sunday, July 08, 2001, 12:50:23 PM, you wrote:

dh> Am 08. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Armin Hartinger so:

>> I'll be leaving the country, relocating to Sheffield, UK. It won't be
>> feasible to take all my Computer Hardware with me, so I'm selling it
>> off, piece by piece and cheap.

dh> Armin,

dh> sorry to see you go. I do notice, however, that you must be in demand
dh> because we're getting two Brits in trade for you. Do we also get any draft
dh> picks? :)

dh> Maybe you should just talk to Nigel and Craig about trading? They're probably
dh> doing the same thing in the .uk.

>> I've attached the whole list in an html-file. In case you can't read
>> attachments, I've uploaded it at:

dh> BTW, I presume that's a 30GB drive in your wife's box. I really doubt she's
dh> running an OS off 30MB and a zip drive :).

dh> ciao,

dh> der.hans

--
Best regards,