OT: Armin's Moving-Sale Hardware-Blowout

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 12:50:23 -0700 (MST)

Am 08. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Armin Hartinger so:

> I'll be leaving the country, relocating to Sheffield, UK. It won't be
> feasible to take all my Computer Hardware with me, so I'm selling it
> off, piece by piece and cheap.

Armin,

sorry to see you go. I do notice, however, that you must be in demand
because we're getting two Brits in trade for you. Do we also get any draft
picks? :)

Maybe you should just talk to Nigel and Craig about trading? They're probably
doing the same thing in the .uk.

> I've attached the whole list in an html-file. In case you can't read
> attachments, I've uploaded it at:

BTW, I presume that's a 30GB drive in your wife's box. I really doubt she's
running an OS off 30MB and a zip drive :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  Help Jerry Lewis stamp out M$...oops that's MDA - der.hans