[azipa] Internet contract programmer (fwd)

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:54:00 -0700 (MST)

moin, moin,

definitely looks like a Linux job :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# Passwords are like underwear. You don't share them, you don't hang them on
# your monitor, or under your keyboard, you don't email them, or put them on
# a web site, and you must change them very often. -- Unknown

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 14:50:34 -0700
From: Mike B <email@stormwall.com>
To: azipa@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [azipa] Internet contract programmer

Apologies if this is off-topic for azipa.  (I never can work out what's considered on or off-topic on this list...)

The company I work for is looking for a contract programmer for a relatively short period.  We need an experienced individual who knows:
a) C/C++ to expert level
b) Linux/Unix programming (MUST include both thread and socket programming) to expert level
c) Java to medium level
d) OO modeling concepts (incl UML, design patterns, etc.) to medium level

The C assignment (which is to write a communications manager) is probably about a month's work.  Assuming we like the person, there is a bunch more Java work, which would likely be good for several more months.

In all likelihood, the ideal candidate will have been kicking Unix and C code about for at least five years, and (if working full-time) have a job title of senior programmer, lead programmer, senior systems architect, etc.

We're Phoenix-based, so we'd prefer a Phx resident, although we do have other people working remotely so it's not a requirement.

If you know of anyone who might be interested (or are interested yourself), please send relevant information to jobs@stormwall.com.

Thanks - Mike B

"An idea is something that won't work unless you do" - Thomas Edison

Visit http://www.visto.com/info, your free web-based communications center.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.

==AZIPA=================================================================
Arizona Internet Professionals Association http://www.azipa.org
Next AZIPA event is 5:30pm Monday 7/23/01 at the Arizona Science Center
RSVP and Showcase/Sponsor sign-up is at http://www.acteva.com/go/azipa
Unless otherwise noted, list emails are NOT invitations for sales calls!
Report list related problems/concerns at mailto:listcomment@azipa.org
AZIPA Discussion List - for Internet related topics ***ONLY***
  Subscribe: mailto:azipa-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Thank you to the following AZIPA Discussion List sponsors/supporters
* Greenberg Traurig, LLP - http://www.gtlaw.com
* Business Journal of Phoenix - http://phoenix.bcentral.com
* Inflow - http://www.inflow.com
* City of Phoenix - http://www.ci.phoenix.az.us