OT: Getting started with MySQL

Kevin Brown plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 16:46:58 -0700

Bah, my boss at ASU didn't care that I used linux for my desktop as long as I
could respond to email from the exchange server (used a web interface) and get
my work done.  Then again, I'm a student admin for 2 suns, 1 x86 linux, 2 W2k,
and 1 NT (and about 20 W2kPro laptops).

Oh and since the Exchange server is misconfigured, it would be useful if, before
you send your mail, right-click on the email address, select send options and
send in plain text that way.

HTML mail is bloated, yet for some reason the exchange server defaults to it.