hello

Jason plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 06 Jul 2001 18:31:15 +0000

I would GLADLY trade every day with humidity over 15% for a day with
an air temperature of 117 but a dew point of 32F. When the dew point
(humidity, expressed as temp) is that low, all you need to stay as
cool as you want is plenty of water to drink, and shade OR a couple
MPH of wind.

I gather this doesnt apply quite so much to obese persons though, due
to both their accelerated metabolic rate (surprise - most obese people
actually have a constant FASTER than healthy metabolism, hence the
high blood pressure, pulse, etc... which is also why they dont gain
even MORE weight very quickly) and also their much lower ratio of
surface area to body mass.

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|