Wheel mouse & Netscape

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 07:34:50 -0700

-------
OK - this is gonna take some thought to digest so I am going to table it
until the weekend. Let me get NS working before I dstart didling with
emacs - that is definitely another area that I'm frustrated with anyway -
inconsistency between the delete key in x vs. textmode.

I might learn something yet.

I guess it's good that I mentioned that after 'merging' - I exited Xwindows.
Windows logic - make changes - reboot - duh. Some habits die hard.

Thanks - my faith in you has been restored.

Craig