Four Distributions Later...

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 23:59:53 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Chris Cowan so:

> Well after installing FOUR distributions of Linux (RH 7.1, Mandrake 8.0,
> Debian 2.2 and finally SuSE 7.2) I've finally got the Oracle Client to work!
> (With all the functionality!)
>
> I just had to tell someone!!!!! What a pain...ORACLE SUCKS!!!!

Yeah. To be honest, for Oracle I would suggest RH 6.2 ( behind a solid
firewall! ) or whatever SuSE they like. I think I had the server running
under RH 7.0, but we didn't test to see if it actually worked...

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
# ... make it clear I support "Free Software" and not "Open Source",