Call for topics (was Re: July Meeting Topics )

der.hans plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 19:57:39 -0700 (MST)

Am 05. Jul, 2001 schwäzte Michael F. March so:

> Also, I have not been to a PLUG meeting in almost two
> years. Do we still have a bunch of networked workstations
> at each meeting?

We don't, but I'll volunteer Brian to set one up because he's got nothing
else to do ;-).

OK, now for real :). I should be able to bring in a few headless boxen for
you to play with. I will have debian on them. Let me know what you need
installed so I don't waste Sequoia bandwidth with apt-gets.

ciao,

der.hans
--
# der.hans@LuftHans.com home.pages.de/~lufthans/ www.DevelopOnline.com
#  The only way for a woman to change a man