Linksys Question (was: Re: KVM recommendation)

Marc Chung plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sun, 8 Jul 2001 15:51:37 -0700 (MST)

I'm not sure if this has already been answered

But I believe the Linksys does make noise when switching between the
consoles, also if I might add, I did own both KVM switches at one time,
and I was very disappointed with the quality of the monitor (1280x1024)
when using the Linksys, also the extra buttons of my explorer mouse didn't
seem to work at all.  The Omnicube resolved both problems.

--
Marc Chung
mchung@asu.edu