Documentation for Laptop Firewall

Craig White plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 14:34:55 -0700 (MST)

Quoting George Toft <george@georgetoft.com>:

> When we first started communicating, he scanned georgetoft.com,
> which is a web hosting company.  His report showed several problems.
> He classified them (a couple of these I had notified the hosting
> company about, but they are ignoring me) into high- medium- and
> low-risk.
> He makes his money by disclosing the vulnerabilities and working with
> the client to resolve them.

---------
sort of a modern day high-wire balancing act. Whatever happened to the guy from
Gilbert that was arrested after offering a hotel chain (Loew's?) security tips
after visiting their web site and seeing that the web based information was a
bit too accessible?

Craig

This mail sent through IMP: barney.azapple.com