Microsoft uses Sun hardware and advertises it!

Todd Hought plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Wed, 4 Jul 2001 12:12:43 -0700

I pledge allegiance to the Tux, of the United GNU/Linux States of America
And to the Open Source, for which it stands,
One Nation, Under Linus (And Guido, Larry, et al.)
With Free Software and Beer for all.

That pledge? :-)