Call for topics (was Re: July Meeting Topics )

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 22:17:13 -0700

Bob Cober wrote:

> Lucas - I'd be willing to do a presentation on either:
>
> 1)  Web Site programming with JSP/Servlets on Tomcat
> or
> 2)  OpenGL Programming in C++ on Linux
>
> But I am not sure if people would be interested in those topics?
>
> I am the lead developer at Scottsdale Insurance, and I could get some of
> the guys on the team to help present.  I also taught c++ for a few years
> at a local community college.
>
> Let me know if you think people would be interested....

Something else that I would be interested in finding more about is
internationalization, gettext, locals, and facets.

Also interested in generative code techniques, functors, and policies.

I do not feel qualified to talk on any of these topics though... just
what I have on my plate.

oh, and another comes to mind: putting together an eXtreme programming
round table...
  EBo --