3D Card/NVidia update--Success!

Michael J. Schweppe plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Tue, 03 Jul 2001 20:48:54 -0700

Jim wrote:

>Or put the steps together in a nice presentation and either send it to me or
>let me link to it from the PLUG web page.
>
>On Tuesday 03 July 2001 20:02, you wrote:
>
>>Do everyone a favor - post the steps you went through to get it working.
>>Leave no detail behind!

I'm far from an expert and really feel humbled at the request.  Give me
a few days to compose something and I'll be happy to share.  Hopefully
this will be of some help to another in travail.

Mike

--
It was learned later in life that we tend to meet any new situation by
reorganizing; and a wonderful method it can be for creating the illusion