In desperate need of inexpensive working Network card!

John (EBo) David plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Mon, 02 Jul 2001 14:28:24 -0700

James Carter wrote:

> I need an Etherlink III ISA 509B 10BaseT NIC. Can someone part with one, or
> know where to pick one up for fairly cheap in the Southeast valley????

I have several 509B's in my junk pile but only a 509TP that has 10bT.
Sure you don't want to go with AUI? ;-)

you are welcome to the 509TP if you can use it...

> Also, why would Redhat 7.1 have a problem with an ISA 509b NIC and a PCI
> 905b NIC operating in the same machine? I only ask because I can't seem to
> get the OS to recognize the 905b.
>
> I apologize for such a luser question.

huh... if asking that is a problem...  Just wait until I ask something
after 2 or 3 days without sleep!   ;-)

EBo --