3D card Recommendations

Bob Cober plug-discuss@lists.PLUG.phoenix.az.us
Sat, 30 Jun 2001 20:50:56 -0700

NVidia's drivers are closed source....  :-(

But they do rock!!!
I have been doing some OpenGL coding and the NVidia Linux OpenGL drivers
are on par with their OpenGL Windows ones.  Quake3 works flawlessly.

Also - We just got a laptop at work with a GeForce Go chip - it's
basically the first decent 3d laptop chip...and the Linux Drivers work
great.  Nvidia's drivers are cool because one driver works with all
chips.  Only problem is theyre closed source....