Finally have Qmail running

Lowell Hamilton lhamilton@vistavdi.com
Thu, 25 Jan 2001 00:16:00 -0700

I use vpopmail from inter7.com.  It has been very reliable for me, and
after just a simple compile it's up and running for the most part.
Administration is either by cli, or qmailadmin (again from inter7).
It's scalable (over 500 domains so far, one with over 10k pop3 accounts)
and there is a lot of software that integrates with the qmail+vpopmail
combination both from inter7 and other developers. Inter7's graphical
interface qmailadmin works decently, admins pop accounts,
autoresponders, forwards, etc and for the most part bug free.  Give it a
whirl, and if you need help mail me off list.

Lowell