?

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:48:19 -0700 (MST)

Am 28. Jan, 2001 schwäzte Brian Cluff so:

> > In the mean time it looks like DNS has been updated, so we can start using
> > the list with impunity again ;-).
>
> Well, for most of us it has.  For people on some of the most stupid services
> like cox, and are actually useing cox's name servers.  Last I checked they
> had modified them to have a default cache time of about 2 weeks, no matter
> how long you told it to cache.
>     That really plays hell on services when having to move your systems.

If those on cox or whatever are having probs I vote you should call and
not only bitch, but demand a month refund due to a service outtage they're
causing :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  Keine Ahnung, was ich dir sagen soll,