Wanted: employees

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 08:36:37 -0700

Hawke,

What kind of experience are you looking for?  I would like to see people
offering "hands-on" experience in my company as well.  I am not so
concerned with all the technical degrees and classes people take because I
am very concerned on whether someone can do the job or not.

We could make some type of arrangements for "volunteer work" depending on
your experience and what you are looking for to be learning.

Kimi A. Adams, Operations Manager, V.P.
Unity Wave, L.L.C.