Wanted: employees

Jason jkenner@mindspring.com
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 06:58:55 +0000

Hawke wrote:

> I've got a bit of a question?
> are there *nix houses here that will allow a person to do volunteer work
> as a way of getting the needed provable experience to get the job they
> want?
>
> I am in need of such, if at all possible... I'd like to have a paying
> job,
> but it seems that my current skillset is whoafully inadequate.

Ive been working at Checker Auto.. its not exactly systems admin, but
I still get to help people solve problems, and in a change I didnt
realize just how much I would appreciate, unlike working with
computers, I dont have to hold still all day, which can tax the
patience of just about anyone!!!

--
jkenner @ mindspring . com__
I Support Linux:           _> _  _ |_  _  _     _|