Wanted: employees

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Sun, 21 Jan 2001 22:21:49 -0700

Hi,

My company is currently looking for someone to fill a position.  Details on
this position are complex and since we are a small company, very busy and
rewarding.  We are currently in need of a person that knows the following
skills:

Cistron Radius 1.6.1, Apache Web Server, Perl, CGI, databases, MySQL, SQL,
Linux, servers, FTP, Dial Up Networking, Web Design, HTML.

We realize that this is a tall order.  Specifics for this job will be
programming, systems administration, loading servers, creating web sites,
coding at HTML level a very high plus, technical assistance and customer
service for ISP connections.  We have two projects that are new and needing
to be completed immediately.  We have a server problem that is needing a
true fix.

We will consider part time for Linux Systems Administrator for ours and
customers.  Someone needs to just fix the existing radius problem that is
currently patched and then fix it up a little and watch it for errors.  We
will have two more such servers off site at the customer location; one here
in the U.S. and the other abroad.

We will consider sub-contract for web design.  We have some that need the
full blown deal and some with half done deals that need finishing.

We will consider an excellent programmer that catches on quickly to Perl
and CQI using the Linux OS.  We are an ASP, ISP with many contracts being
closed by referrals of existing customers.  This would be a semi-full time
position.

If you are interested, reply to this email.  This is a serious call for
someone that is willing to work in a relaxed environment, casual clothing,
willing to teach and learn from each other and must be a great
go-getter.  We have lot's of projects to work on but no one to fulfill
them, therefore they are on hold.  Please reply with resume if possible,
Word format is best.

Kimi A. Adams