Networking Via Phone Line?

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@qwest.net
Sat, 20 Jan 2001 14:51:05 -0700

If it's like the intel stuff then it is using the phone wires in your house to
connect systems together.  I think it's supposed to be able to do around
10Mbps.  The advantage of this is that most homes have phone lines running to
every room so you don't need to run network cable.  Disadvantage, it's slower
than than a standard wired network could be.