Sendmail.cf and forwarding addresses

Kevin Buettner kev@primenet.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:00:33 -0700

On Jan 19,  5:38pm, Dr Lyman Hazelton wrote:

> I have been trying to set up sendmail under Redhat 7.0 for use with
> exmh on a Cox cable modem, and have yet to be able to make it
> do what I want to do.  I have the book on sendmail, but try as I
> might it still isn't doing what my interpretation of the book says it
> should.  Is there a sendmail guru out there who might be able to
> give me a few words of advice?  I feel pretty comfortable with
> this, so I doubt it would take very long.

How about sending a description of the problem(s) you're encountering
to the list.

(I sometimes find that describing a problem in enough detail so that
someone else can understand it often clarifies my understanding well
enough so that by the time I'm done, I no longer have a question to
ask.)

Kevin