Red Hat Linux Training. (fwd)

Gary Nichols gary@linuxchimp.com
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 10:24:45 -0700

All:

I obtained my RHCE through these folks last year, and it was a really good
course.  The instructor was a RedHat employee from Redhat HQ and knew his
stuff.  You basically attend the class M-Th, then the exam is on  Friday.
One word of caution though... this is no MCSE multiple-choice exam.  Two
segments of the exam are hands on and require a LOT of previous knowledge
not acquired through the course.  Out of my entire class (20 people I think)
only 4 of us got the RHCE.  Nationally speaking, 10,000 people have taken
the RHCE exam and only 2,500 have passed.  That should tell ya something.
:))

If anyone has any questions about becoming a RHCE, let me know.  I can't
disclose details about the exam, but I can clue you in on some basic stuff.

 Gary Nichols              gary@neoplanet.com
 Network Operations Mgr        NeoPlanet,Inc.
 RHCE #806200886701949      www.neoplanet.com