LDAP search woes

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 20:15:15 -0700 (MST)

Now that Ihave thought about it, I probably should have
included some blurps from my logs, but here goes anyway....

LDAP has been tough goin for me. Server's runnin, created a ldif,
and successfully did a ldif2ldbm on it.  I can run searches
thru the command line (ldapsearch), and can browse the directory
I created from the ldif above (using GQ); but
searching thru either Netscape (Linux), Outlook,
or even searchs thru the gtk-based GQ all fail.

Any guidance as to why the gui's are failing on searches?

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon
Phoenix, AZ