Per process memory limit?

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@qwest.net
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 20:13:03 -0700

Thanks for the help.  I didn't have time to deal with this problem today as I
spent the time working on getting the NIDS to log to first a local SQL db and
now, the new problem, getting it to talk to a remote SQL box (mysql 3.22.32).
Just need to figure out why the remote box refuses any remote connections even
when the user has been granted permission.  Oh well, problem to deal with
Friday, for now, back to school work.