pdf and html

Lucas Vogel lvogel@exponent.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 13:24:05 -0800

I'm looking for a couple of different tools, preferably tools that I can use
on both Linux AND windows. I need a GOOD converter that will convert .pdf
files into html pages. I am also looking for a program that will chop HUGE
html pages into smaller, more digestible pieces, and will do it without
breaking any links - by this I mean, if there is a link at the top to
somewhere in the middle of the file, the program will update that link.

Is this too tall an order? :)

P.S. I DID try looking, but haven't come up with much of anything that does
either very well...

Lucas Vogel
Exponent, Inc.
lvogel@exponent.com