UPS for Linux?

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 09:45:40 -0700

Why David, I'm shocked that you're not using emacs
to monitor your UPS!  I'm even more shocked that
you're not using emacs *AS* as a UPS!

Anyway, for APC UPSes there are several daemons
available for Linux and FreeBSD that will monitor
the UPS (apcupsd, backupsd).  Search freshmeat
for "UPS".

You may want to check out

     http://www.exploits.org/nut/