Help! Livingston Radius Accounting problem

Kimi A. Adams kimi@unitywave.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 10:09:11 -0700

To anyone in the group that can help.  Temporarily I am without an
administrator to assist with a problem.  My master accounting on my radius
keeps dying because the child exits on signal (2).  Since I have no in
depth knowledge of what is happening (mostly because it's not my normal job
duties), I have no idea how to fix it.  As long as the radius is not
running, people can dial in.  Otherwise, it just gives an authentication
error from my POP3.

Can anyone help?  It's a paid job at a reasonable price.  Should be easy to
fix but not sure what to touch since it's a live box.

Thanks.

Kimi A. Adams, Operations Manager
Unity Wave, L.L.C.
623-580-1307