2 linux boxen not talking

sinck@ugive.com sinck@ugive.com
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 07:12:26 -0700

\_ The main reason we are using them is because we obtained them at a good
\_ price.   That seems to be the only problem with it for which Im happy. The
\_ keyboard's only plus for me is that it seems pretty durable.  Its also quite
\_ heavy whne compared to the other keyboards in my office.

That's because they have a significant aluminum plate in them.  I've
got two from a company who was going to thow them out after they were
damaged in a theft....I want to make a split keyboard and I figure
these will be happy victims to the cause...they can't get any worse.

:-)

David