at least triple boot

Kevin Brown kevin_brown@qwest.net
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 18:09:09 -0700

When booted into linux look and see where lilo installs itself (/etc/lilo.conf)
if it says anything other than /dev/hda or /dev/sda (i.e. if they have a number
next to them) then lilo is not in the MBR and windows is controlling it.  Change
the line so it says /dev/hda (for ide drives) and rerun lilo.