VIM 6.0 alpha

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 17:38:44 -0700 (MST)

Am 15. Jan, 2001 schwäzte Nathan Saper so:

> FYI, VIM 6.0 is now in alpha.  I haven't had a chance to look at it yet, but
> some of the new features are quite interesting.

I was trying to play with it last week, but it failed to compile. Same
with Wichert's source tarball, http://people.debian.org/~wakkerma/ ( found
that in debian's bug db :). Haven't tried his deb package. Haven't really
looked into what the prob is as I was working on it in the background.

This stems from errors in the networking read/write package you pointed
out last week. If that worked I'd just wait patiently for 6.0 :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
# Knowledge is useless unless it's shared. - der.hans