bazillions down the drain?

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 10:45:16 -0700

actually, tho cleardata declared chapt 11, they're still functioning. PSN is
gone. Don't know about bazillions.

DSL is a rather shaky thing if your connections aren't QWest - Covad,
Rhythms and other DSL providers are in financial trouble. In one of my
clients cases...they had a QWest connection with PSN as ISP and it went cold
on Jan 1. Supposedly, Qwest is taking over as ISP this week.

Craig

----:----|----:----|----:----|----:----|----:----|----:----|
- Craig White - PO Box 8634 - Scottsdale, Arizona - 85252
- e-mail address ................ - CraigWhite@AzApple.com
- world wide web address ........ - http://www.AzApple.com
- e-mail my pager address ....... - 6023779752@airtouch.net
- cellular phone ................ - (602) 377-9752
- voice/facsimile ............... - (480) 945-8445

www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  I've got a photographic memory,
#  but I'm lousy photographer. - der.hans