Dumb questions

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 07:39:11 -0700

---
/usr grew to over 1 megabyte - it appears that most of the previous has been
removed but I can't really tell.

also, Redhat puts things in different places and doesn't always stay with
the program. I locates things like smb.conf in /etc which is good but
doesn't track with samba.org. When I try to add other tarballs from
non-redhat origins, I often have to track down where the dependencies are
buried since they aren't where expected.

appreciate the info, I am mildly confident that I can get it to work.

Craig