vmware & 2.4.0 kernel

Mike Starke mgcon@neta.com
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 11:44:37 -0700 (MST)

I think I will try to upgrade vmware first.
I have recompiled a 2.4.0, and with the exception
of getting iptables under my belt, everything
but VM works just great. (Took me a bit to learn
there is a seperate option to enable ppp over
serial lines, and dialup wasn't working at first).

I will post any news once I figure out what the prob is
in case anyone else runs across this sam error.

Mike
mgcon@getnet.com
http://www.getnet.com/~mgcon
Phoenix, AZ