fetchmail & mutt

plug@arcticmail.com plug@arcticmail.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 21:45:40 -0700

Independently, mutt rocks, fetchmail rocks, procmail rocks
and gpg rocks.

Please don't combine these four packages, though.  I have a
theory that every time someone discovers and combines these four
items, the synergy between them creates so much GOOD in the universe,
that a corresponding amount of EVIL must be created to maintain
balance, and thus a new M$ Exchange server is spawned.  :)