Firewall quetion

David Demland ddemland@cadtel.com
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:04:46 -0700

I have a Storm box that is a firewall for our T1 line. There are times we
need to run a demo from one of our interal servers through the firewall. The
firewall is lock down because I used PM Firewall to configure the firewall.
Question: what do I have to do to allow an interal server to be seen through
the firewall? I do not mind if I have to have a script to configure the
firewall to do the pass through, then re-run the regular script when we are
done with the interal server, but I have no idea how to do this.

Any ideas?

Thank You,

David Demland
Qa/Testing Manager