RFP: Training on Red Hat

Wacks, David David.Wacks@ipni.com
Tue, 9 Jan 2001 07:04:21 -0700

Hi,

I am looking for a training class for 2-5 people on Red Hat 6.2 including
setup, configuration, security, Apache, SSL, sendmail, SSH, troubleshoot,
log rotation, SMB client & server, rsynch, and network connectivity.

I would like to talk to trainers in the area (or people with extensive
knowledge that can do the training ;) What training materials are needed,
length of classes, onsite v offsite, and cost.

I previously had some contacts, but have mislaid them changing positions. So
if you recognize my
name as a previous contact, please do not fear I am rejecting you, assume I
no longer have your
information in my new position.

Thank you,

David C.Z. Wacks
Manager Internet Strategy			iPhysicianNet
Phone:	480-505-4791				8777 N. Gainey Center Drive
Fax:	419-730-8397				Suite 285
Mobile:	602-617-8483				Scottsdale, AZ 85258  USA
	david.wacks@ipni.com
<http://www.iphysiciannet.com>