Bad magic number in Super Block

Clayton Stapleton vernon@impulsedata.net
Sat, 06 Jan 2001 18:24:38 -0700

Thanks All;
I did as suggested and e2fsck /dev/hdb1&3. 2 is a swap partition.
Had the same results. Started the Debian OS on /dev/hda3 and
fdisk /dev/hdb. Then deleted /dev/hdb2 (swap) and created a new
/dev/hdb2 as a regular partition and then ran mkfs -t ext2 /dev/hdb2.
Had the same results again. So I have tried everything I can think of.
And so tomorrow will be a re-install.
Clay