granitecanyon

Joel Dudley Joel.Dudley@DevelopOnline.com
Tue, 2 Jan 2001 11:16:17 -0700

Hello All,
	We are temporarily using granite canyon as a secondary DNS provider.
However, we are having problems getting BIND 8 and granite canyon to work
together well. Is anyone out there using granitecanyon as secondary DNS and
if so, would you be willing to flash me your config files?

Joel Dudley
Unix System Administrator
DevelopOnline.com
"For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the
story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is
about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock,
he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for
centuries."
- Dr. Robert Jastrow, Founder Goddard Space Flight Institute