NSI... moving a domain

Craig White craigwhite@azapple.com
Wed, 28 Feb 2001 02:26:53 -0700

----
send your current dns hosting company a note asking them to change the TTL
in your hosts/zone file. It shouldn't take them longer than 20 seconds to
do. That includes fumbling around in vi  ;-)

I still fumble around in vi - apparently the days of line editors have
finally escaped me. I think I probably couldn't use edlin anymore or
whatever that attrocious thing was that I used on VAX. Give me emacs  ;-)

With that, I'm clocking out and I'll leave the editor wars to everyone else.

Craig