A little ping...

Jim farli@qwest.net
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 12:09:06 -0700

There is absolutely NO reason that PLUG cannot have another meeting at
another location.  Judging by attendance, PLUG is serving a need.

As far as having a PLUG meeting in central Phoenix (as we had in the past
until we lost access to the facilities), find a place to hold them and
someone to oversee them and PLUG will promote it in every way possible.

This is a BIG metropolitan area.  There is no reason why PLUG cannot
sponsor meetings in central Phoenix, Ahwatuckee (however you spell it),
Fountain Hills, Avondale, or anywhere else.  In fact, it is highly
encouraged!

--
Jim

Bliss comes from within, ignorance from without