A little ping...

jiva@devware.com jiva@devware.com
Tue, 27 Feb 2001 01:56:31 -0700

Just a clarification, this is neither a replacement for, nor an
adjunct to the DevSIG.  The DevSIG is Linux specific, and a SIG of
PLUG.  The purpose of this new group would be to be about software
development *in general*.  Not just Linux software development, but
general things like process improvement, coding styles, etc etc etc.
New programming tools (Including ones for other platforms that don't
include Linux, despite my personal love of Linux.)

--
Experience is what you get when you were expecting something else.