A little ping...

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:55:43 -0700 (MST)

Am 26. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Stephen Smith so:

> *Yes* I haven't attended a single (plug) meeting, because I refuse to
> drive from North Phoenix to central mesa for a 2 hr meeting.

Where in North Phoenix? Are you willing to help host a meeting there? I'm
certain I can find a place to hold the meetings, but need bodies over
there willing to organize them and show up. Now that we have web cast one
of the possibilities is to put up a proxy at a site and let people watch
the main presentation from a common location. Maybe even go the other way
around once in a while.

I'd also love to see a satellite location for the Linux Stammtisch.
Finding a place for that will be a bit more difficult, but I'll help if
you're interested.

Please show up for the steering committee meeting this Thurs! We'd love to
have your input. We also need people in other locations to volunteer to
help run whatever events.

I would love it if PLUG were really PLUG instead of EVLUG (East Valley
LUG) as is sometimes incorrectly perceived :).

BTW, for a while I was driving from North Phoenix for the PLUG meetings,
but the drive home after the meetings was short :).

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  I'm not anti-social, I'm pro-individual. - der.hans