Firewall

Mark Holbert mark@linuxsoftware.org
Mon, 26 Feb 2001 21:37:32 -0700

Funny this should come up.  I good friend of mine just last weekend had a
huge spike in the power that fried the power supply in his main computer and
the hard drive in his Linux/firewall box.  He didn't even know that the
Linux box had a problem, as it was slinging packets just fine, until a day
later when he went to log in.

On that note...he is looking for a solution for backing up that box and
another Win box in his home.  The old QIK-80 isn't enough, CD-R's don't hold
much info and two hard drives seems like a waste in this machine.  Any
suggestions?  Please keep in mind that he is looking for cheaper solutions
as this is a home network.

Thanks in advance.
Mark Holbert