Finally have Qmail running

George Toft george@georgetoft.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 20:25:28 -0700

We used vpopmail at my last job.  An entire domain is all manageable
from a browser.  We paid Inter7 to set it up ($400 for set up, and
it saved us a week of effort; they also set up mrtg for the mail
system, so you can monitor the server, too), so I can't help you out
there, but the administration is really simple.

George