Assistance with Frame Relay HW

John Mosier jmosier@excelco.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 12:06:26 -0700

Pluggers and AZIPIAns:

Excelco has recently moved to Scottsdale and is getting a Frame
Relay Circuit to replace our DSL service.  We plan to do our
own Linux Router, but may need some assistance in connecting
and configuring the hardware.  I have ordered a CSU / DSU and the
T1 local loop and ISP connection.  Service is to be connected by
Tuesday, Feb. 27.

Anyone with the hw experience to assist with this please let me
know.

Note our address and phone # changes . . .

John Mosier,  Excelco, Inc.  NEW address and phones as of 2/13/01:

Fax:  (480) 922-6504                                     Voice: (480) 922-6500
http://www.swinfo.com                               http://www.excelco.com
8233 Via Paseo del Norte, Suite E-300, Scottsdale, AZ 85258