Where is inetd.conf?

der.hans PLUGd@LuftHans.com
Wed, 21 Feb 2001 23:30:16 -0700 (MST)

Am 20. Feb, 2001 schwäzte Kevin Buettner so:

> BTW, I recently had the opportunity to install the Fisher release
> (which is a Beta release for 7.1) and noticed that the installation
> menus provide you with the means to set up a firewall.  So it looks
> like it'll be possible to do future Red Hat installs which will be
> much more secure from the get-go than the default installs that you
> get today.

Most cool. Especially since the default RH installs recently have been
very problematic as far as security goes. Granted this will cut into my
available consulting gigs ;-).

Got a release date for 7.1?

Did they fix the gcc release version prob?

ciao,

der.hans
--
#  der.hans@LuftHans.com   home.pages.de/~lufthans/   www.YourCompanyHere.net ;-)
#  If you're not learning, you're not living. - der.hans